Tuesday 19 October 2010

Your views about the Algarve, Portugal.

A Student at the University of Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom, Karolina, is undertaking a BA in Travel and Tourism and researching the above topic for her final dissertation.

If there is anyone who has visited the Algarve as a tourist who would be prepared to complete a small survey to assist Karolina in her research your help would be appreciated. Please read on...

    " Your views about the Algarve, Portugal - would you recommend it to a friend?

Hello, my name is Karolina. I'm originally from Poland but living and studying in the UK. I'm about to finish my degree and therefore and I'm looking for tourist who would like to share their thoughts, experiences and views about holidays spent in the Algarve, Portugal. Any help and support is appreciated. If you think that you could spare a few minutes and fill in my questionnaire, you are more than welcome to do so. I'm happy to share the results of this research as soon as it's completed, you can request that by providing your e-mail on the last page of the questionnaire, although it's not necessary

    Questionnaire link: http://www.surveymon​​key.com/s/VDGW5PH

or if above does not work:

Try:  http://j.mp/d3y8tU



    Thank you in advance! "